TP-LINK AC750 Mesh Wi-Fi Range Extender
Why you need a Mesh WiFi Extender?
- Can’t get WiFi in your bedroom, balcony, bathroom
- Lose connection while walking around the house
- Thick walls and floors weaken your WiFi signal
- Get tired of too many network cables
Boost Whole Home WiFi with Your Existing Router
A single router has limited WiFi coverage and always causes WiFi dead zones. RE215 wirelessly connects to your existing router and expands its WiFi signal into areas it can’t reach on its own. Enjoy your stable network experience wherever you’re at your home.
WiFi keeps Strongest for Unlimited Moving
With TP-Link Mesh Technology, it’s easy to form a Mesh network with a single WiFi name for seamless whole-home coverage. Just connect RE215 to a OneMesh™ router. Always enjoy the strongest WiFi when you’re walking around and no need searching around for a stable connection.
Learn more about OneMesh™
Uninterrupted streaming when moving around your home
One Wi-Fi Name
No more switching Wi-Fi network names
OneMesh™ Router and OneMesh™ Range Extenders pair instantly
Manage the whole unified network all in one Tether app
Enjoy a Mesh Network with Your Existing Router
Want a Mesh network? Hesitate on whether to replace your existing router and buy a Mesh set?
TP-Link OneMesh™ resolves your dilemma.
- Update your existing TP-Link router’s firmware to OneMesh version—no need to replace it.
- Connect the RE215 to the router.
- Enjoy the Mesh network
Faster Dual Band WiFi Up to 750 Mbps
The RE215 delivers dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) to transmit WiFi signal, doubling the performance of single band. It enables you to keep more devices connected at the same time with its 2.4GHz 300 Mbps and 5GHz 433 Mbps dual bands, meeting all your different networking needs.
Advanced Features, Speeds Oriented
Adaptive Path Selection
Keeps your network running at top-speed by automatically choosing the fastest connection path to the router.
High Speed Mode
Uses one dedicated Wi-Fi band as backhaul and another dedicated Wi-Fi band as an access point to maximize the bandwidth on extender Wi-Fi.
Built-In Access Point Mode
RE215 is more than a wireless range extender.
Simply plug an Ethernet cable into its Ethernet port,and easily turn that wired internet connection into a 2×2 MIMO dual band wireless access point.
Compatible with Any WiFi Routers
RE215 is compatible with any of your existing Wi-Fi router or access point, making it easy to expand and strengthen your Wi-Fi network.
Control at Your Fingertips
Set up and manage your Wi-Fi through the TP-Link Tether app from your smartphone (Android, iOS), including TP-Link routers and range extenders.
- Extends dual-band Wi-Fi across your home to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones.
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (433 Mbps)*1 for more stable wireless experience.
- Smart signal indicator helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily set up a Mesh network you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.*2